– Compulsory screening before resumption of duties which includes checking of temperature and taking a brief history for fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, sore throat etc. Any staff with any of these symptoms will be kept in the holding bay for further evaluation.
– Ensure hand washing before resumption of duties and upon close of work as well as while on duty.
– All staff members are expected to wear a face mask while on duty
– Observe social distancing while on duty
– Avoid unnecessary movement within the hospital. All staff members are expected to be at their duty post while on duty.
COPYRIGHT 2020 FAITHCITY HOSPITAL, ALL RIGHT RESERVED.